Here are Kelly's (and thereby my) rules:
- All content must be appropriate for children in grades kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Websites that you link to must be child friendly since lots of kids visit this site and if they click on your link, I want it to be appropriate for them.
- Positive reviews only, please...we only spread love here at the Lemme Library (and LitLad)!
- Books must be available in the US. (You are welcome to link to ARC reviews.)
- I reserve the right to remove any reviews that don't meet criteria 1-4.
In the link title field, be sure to include the title of the book you are reviewing and your site name. In the URL field, please link to the specific post that contains the book review. (That way, people don't have to scour your blog looking for it.)
After you submit your link, please leave a comment for this post! To help me with my future ice cream tour of America, let me know in your comment your favorite local ice cream parlor. If you can't or don't eat ice cream, answer this (courtesy of our new favorite book, The Faraway Tree Stories) instead: If there are a hundred pages in a book, how many books would there be on the shelf?
Have a great week, and thanks for posting!